QuickBooks® Setup and Support
At Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC, we're not only QuickBooks Pro Advisors®, but CPAs and accountants too, so we understand the value of accurate financial records. We provide ongoing QuickBooks® support on all phases of the program for our existing clients on demand. Just like you, we want your books to be in good order as this makes delivery of our services more efficient and keeps your fees down.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the average user to understand, the initial set-up and installation must be done correctly. We can install QuickBooks at your office or host your Quickbooks software on our Cloud. With our guidance your business will be able to produce financial information that will help you make critical business decisions and ensure efficient tax preparation at year end.
We invite you to call our office today at 901-685-9411 to discuss your QuickBooks accounting needs today. There's no cost or obligation for the introductory consultation.
Benefits of working with Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC:
- Convenient remote access to your QuickBooks file
- Save money by eliminating costly mistakes
- Clean and accurate records make tax time easy
Our QuickBooks setup services include:
- Install your QuickBooks software at your office
- Host your QuickBooks software on our Cloud
- Determine the correct chart of accounts for your specific business including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Map the accounts for tax preparation purposes to help you save money on tax preparation fees.
- Create templates for invoices, purchase orders and statements that meet your needs.
- Set-up online downloads from financial institutions.
- Train in-house bookkeeper or business owner to meet your accounting, tax and management needs.
QuickBooks support services:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual review of your QuickBooks data file
- Seven point inspection of your Quickbooks data file
- Training on using QuickBooks reports and features
- Availability to answer questions and troubleshoot QuickBooks problems